This is a gratitude post. The girls (Lise and Rei) like to nominate me for awards. Thanks girls! They both nominated me for this award and there are 5 questions each from them, which is a total of 10. I hope you guys enjoy this random post.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions you were given.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and it was created for the purpose of bringing bloggers together and allowing them to communicate which I think is really fun and a great idea.
Three things about me:
- I love cloudy sky and the smell of pine trees
- I never read Harry Potter. The girls from work like to give me a hard time about it
- I walk faster than most people
My best post :Trying Not to be a Game-a-holic
This post has the most views and I think the most personal too. Thanks to everyone who has taken time to read and comment. I’m doing a lot better.
Questions from Lise:
What would be the title of your autobiography?
I have no idea. Never thought about it.
Is there an album you feel like totally represents you?
No that is why I am writing songs but it might take me years at this rate
Is there a movie franchise (or just a single movie) you would love to be in?
No. I rather make the movie than be in the movie. Unless I can dance. I like dancing.
If you had the chance to see yourself from someone else’s perspective, would you do it?
Have you ever thought about owning an exotic pet?
No. I’m more into plants.
Questions from Rei:
Do you always smile for pictures?
The answer is no.
How many languages can you speak?
What is your Song of the week?
Do you eat fries with a fork?
With a napkin
Tea or coffee?
Done! Now it’s my turn to ask!
- What is the scariest movie?
- If you were an animal what would you be?
- If you can live in a video game, which game would it be?
- What is your least favorite video game genre?
- Do you like rice?
Since Lise and Rei already nominated me, it’s awkward to nominate them. I would like to hear their answers and I nominate anyone reading this. Feel free to comment below. I’d like to hear them.