Thank you Rei and Lise for nominating me for this award again. It’s a nice way to get people to talk about themselves and connect with the blogging community. Although, I must admit, I am a bit anti-social here on the internet. But that’s okay. Hehe
MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD according to the beautiful Okoto Enigma ; An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do with so much love and passion.
- Include the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
Three things about me:
- I am quite selective with games. I don’t buy unless I know I will play it.
- I’m not all that crazy about stuffed animals, but people like to give it to me as gifts so I cherish them.
- I suffered from severe shyness as a kid to the point I wore my jacket the whole year inside the classroom. Luckily, I was teacher’s pet so teacher never asked me to take it off.
Questions from Rei:
Do you have any pets ?
No, but I do like animals. It might be hard for me to own a pet because I move quite frequently.
What word would you use to define your sense of fashion ?
Brother said this character, Accord from Drakengard 3, looks like me. So I guess this is the best description of my fashion sense, although I don’t like twintails.
What’s your guilty pleasure ?
Watching people wash their face on Youtube. There are so many methods. I’m amazed.
Android or iOS ?
Android because I secretly want to be an android.
What are you insecure about regarding yourself ?
In most Asian culture, being an oddball is not a cool thing. Western society is more accepting of this behavior.
Questions from Lise:
What is on your bucket list this year?
Have you ever went out with someone you didn’t really want to but ended up
hitting it off anyways?
No. I never experienced that.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
As long as I get to write my songs I am happy.
Do you see yourself as dependable?
Strange question. It sounds as if I am being interviewed, but yeah.
If the world ended tomorrow, what would be your proudest achievement before we all went?
The greatest achievement is being told that my laughter is contagious and that I can make people smile during stressful times.
OKAY DONE! Now it’s my turn to nominate.
I nominate anyone reading this using Rei’s and Lise’s questions. I will definitely read it. Just provide me the link to your blog.
Thanks for reading guys!